Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yippy Skippy! I'm 25 now! Wow. A quarter of a century old and still kicking! Look at me go. Let's take a look at the major accomplishments of my first 25 years.
1) I was born.................................................................. huh... I don't really know of much else.

Well, here's to an eventful life. Feel free to applaud me at your leisure.

Since I don't feel like I've accomplished much in the last 25 years, let's examine what I have to look forward to in my nest 25 years.
1) ..........................................................................huh... I can't really think of much. It's interesting to wonder about the future. I know the basics of what my future holds. I know that I will grow old. Well, I suppose that I might die young, but let's not go there. Other than growing old, I don't have any idea what will happen to me. But I'm okay with that. I truly appreciate who I am, and I love my life as it is. I don't know of too many people my age who can say that in all honesty. I guess that could be considered an accomplishment in itself. Happy Birthday to me.

2 comments:

annie said...

Happy Birthday! You have many achievements but my favorite is your happy attitude!

chilerocks said...

K- now that you have a new computer Im expecting more blogs!!! Love you!